Peakz Security Policy
Peakz Security Undertakings
Our systems never collect and / or access your full payment information, and we encrypt the most sensitive data using different types of security measures.
What Athletes, Fans and Scouts Should Do.
As an Athlete or Fan and/or Scout, you can help prevent unauthorized access to your account and information by choosing a strong and unique password which is stored in a password manager. If you have any questions about the security of your personal information, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a security expert or researcher and you believe that you have discovered a security-related issue with Peakz, we appreciate your help in disclosing the issue to us responsibly. Please include a detailed description of the issue and the steps required to reproduce what you have observed when you submit bug reports.
What You Should Not Do
Please do not engage in any behavior that endangers the security of our website and users. Below are some examples of things you should not do on Peakz.
- Illegal Activities – Don’t break the law or encourage others to break the law.
- Personal data – Don’t distribute others’ personal data or otherwise abuse it. Athletes with access to their Scouts’ personal information should not use it for anything unrelated to Peakz.
- Malware – Don’t use Peakz to host or distribute malicious or destructive software.
- Service Degradation – Don’t degrade others’ use of Peakz or do any kind of brute force or load testing.
- Data Mining – Don’t crawl, scrape or otherwise index data on Peakz.
- Reverse Engineering – Don’t reverse engineer or access our code in any manner that is not authorized by us. If you engage in any of these behaviors, or otherwise endanger the security of our website and users we may terminate your account.