Have you ever built a brand from the ground up? No? Neither have we. Dive in with us. We are Peakz. We want to give all talented athletes a fair chance to reach the top. To do so we have developed and offer athletes a global sports content monetization platform where fans can get exclusive access to their favourite athletes. Already more than 10.000 athletes support our mission and platform.
We are preparing the global launch of the Peakz platform and are partnering with many different athletes, from olympians to youth champions and from soccer players to free divers.
Time to push through! We need your MarCom expertise for that. We are on the hunt for a true MarCom professional who can quickly transform ideas and concepts into appealing text and designs. Someone who is focussed on goals and targets and transforms those into superior campaigns. Are you a tactical thinker and a practical doer? Do you have that entrepreneurial spirit who wants to stay on the grind? Then apply now!
You’ll have the opportunity to make a difference, expand your skills and experience and work with passionate entrepreneurs.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
Together we will put Peakz on the sports map once and for all:
- You introduce, guide and train the athletes to and on our platform. You provide them with the tools to succeed, both on an individual level and group level;
- Your communications setup provides a powerful call to action to the different target groups. In such a way that they convert their fans and make money, just the way we want them to;
- You devise campaigns to reach, engage and inspire the target group and implement these campaigns;
- You write platform texts, website texts, mailings and the content for the campaigns;
- You will set up our marketing automation using Mailchimp and other relevant systems and software;
- You will be actively reaching out to and building our community of athletes and fans by informing, inspiring, and engaging them through our digital channels and socials;
- You are responsible for the (social media) content calendar. You create, write, develop and place posts, stories, blogs and mailings, respond to comments and stimulate interaction;
- You manage the website and online campaigns, dive into analytics and optimize campaigns and content;
- You guide your colleagues in making vlogs and, if you want, you can also vlog yourself;
This is a new role in the organization. There is no marketing department yet, so there are plenty of opportunities. Do you need help or do you want to discuss this? Your colleagues and external advisors are always there for you.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- You love playing (and watching) sports
- Around 5 years of (sports)marketing communications experience,
- A creative and commercial thinker who understands the challenges of a start-up and focuses on budget-smart and effective strategies
- Preferably B2C experience in international and technical environments
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Marketing
- Knowledge of Mailchimp to set up (automated) mailing campaigns
- Strong analytical, organisational and project management skills
- English may not be your native language, but you are close to perfection in both speaking and writing
- You are or were a professional top athlete (preferred but not necessary)
- All applicants have to currently reside in the Netherlands and have to be legally allowed to work in the EU.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- You have the chance to be at the start of the Peakz journey and make a lasting and important difference in sports and sports funding.
- Growing and developing the Peakz brand.
- Start-up vibe; flexible, hard-working, passionate and fun.
- A full-time job
- Coaching on the job
- Many opportunities to develop yourself
- A laptop, extra sport allowance and of course a competitive salary
- Unlimited vacation days
We realise that this is a challenging role, that requires a lot of knowledge and skills, a lot of switching gears, a big investment in terms of time and energy and all whilst focussing on delivering the most cost effective solutions. Having an entrepreneurial spirit therefore seems essential.
We look forward to adding new colleagues to our team and building our brand and platform together.
- Please respond before July 1st 2021, with your c.v. and a short and original motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.