A dream come true for all young sports-lovers: a social media internship at Peakz, where passionate sports enthusiasts work hard to make funding for athletes easier. Be the excellent social media support on lead- and content generation and engage worldwide top athletes with Peakz to grow our social channels. You’ll have the opportunity to make a difference, expand your skills and experience and work with passionate entrepreneurs.
- Growth of our social channels, mainly Instagram. Engage with top athletes and design and execute an organic growth strategy.
- Support on online lead generation.
- Co-create, maintain and follow the social media calendar.
- Create content and manage social media channels.
- Maintain and get in contact with athletes on social media
- Be creative.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- You are currently enjoying a bachelor- or master education in (sports) marketing, marketing communications, commerce, visual design with marketing major/minor. Or an equivalent close to these.
- Organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize.
- Clear communication skills.
- Great affinity with sports and working with athletes
- Passion for marketing and social media
- You have perfect knowledge of Dutch and a good level of English. Written and verbally.
- Additional languages are a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Guidance by a passionate team, sports enthusiasts with experience in marketing, design and sales.
- You have the chance to be at the start of the Peakz journey and make a difference in Sports.
- Start-up vibe; flexible, hard-working, passionate and fun; Music is a must in our office
- Internship compensation
- Extra sport allowance
- Laptop / computer during internship
Start date: April / May 2021