Peakz offers anything that an experienced React developer dreams of: the possibility to build our web application for both desktop and mobile being used by millions of users.. Have an impact in athletes’ lives and millions of sports fans.
- Designing, building and maintaining a high performant, scalable, testable and reliable React web application for both desktop and mobile.
- Understanding business requirements and translate them into technical ones.
- Participating in platform architectural decisions and technical choices.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- You love practising and / or watching sports
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience with and skilled in React
- Understands React patterns like Context Api, Render Props, React Hooks.
- 3 to 5 years of software development experience in React
- You are a result-oriented, problem-solving and open minded person who loves to work with and in a team
- Experience in working with Agile Scrum
- Good verbal & written knowledge of English, any other EU language is a bonus.
BONUS POINTS FOR
- Good knowledge of Typescript.
- General knowledge of AWS.
- Experience with nodeJS and NoSQL databases.
- Experience with Unit testing and CI/CID environments
- Experience with React Native
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- You have the chance to be at the start of our journey and make a difference in Sports, by building the Peakz app used by millions of users worldwide
- You’ll work close with our CTO, Arturo Canalda (moved to The Netherlands 6 years ago from Spain)
- Our first team member in Spain
- Start-up vibe; flexible, hard-working, passionate and fun;
- Traveling to Amsterdam to meet and work with the team
- Yearly salary (dependent on experience), between €30.000 and €40.000
- Extra sport allowance / Subscription at a fitness-club
- A laptop